This is an excellent opportunity to join a global business offering a complete vendor service.
Working closely with the design and development team you will have a varied role, supporting two team members in managing the product development process from the initial design brief through to sampling, order processing and bulk production.
• Trend research through online sources and shopping
• Order and manage sample receipt, labeling and control
• Oversee movement of parcels, lab dips and strike offs
• Organise and maintain the fabric and trims sample library
• Monitor sample development and critical paths to ensure delivery deadlines are met
• Day to day communication with overseas production offices as well as with UK team
• Work alongside Design and Development team in meetings with UK customers on a regular basis to support all elements of the development process
• Provide general administrative support to the development team as required to ensure the smooth running of the business
• Monitor email and respond to urgent issues as required on behalf of the team
• Create social media content and share news stories and trend information with customers.
You will be working across men's, women's and children's outerwear, casualwear, formalwear and sportswear from athleisure to performance product areas.
Full training will be offered and there are excellent progression opportunities within the business.
Candidates must have a proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator, be eager to learn and happy to get stuck in.
The role is within easy access of train links.