Designer up to £35,000 + bens
Lifestyle Brand Manchester
Great opportunity for a Designer to join the team of this leading lifestyle brand designing technical clothing across menswear, womenswear and childrenswear.
The role of a Designer involves:
- Designing and developing exclusive and licensed clothing ranges
- Designing product which achieves target cost and maintains brand positioning
- Ensuring ranges are balanced and in line with brand DNA
- Designing ranges that are fit for purpose using your knowledge of technical/outdoor clothing
- Working closely with the graphic design and development team
- Completing technical packs for your designs
- Creating line ups for seasonal range presentations
- Working closely with the Buyer to ensure each category has a full and innovative collection seasonally
- Ensuring the critical path is maintained working closely with the product development team
- Having excellent trend and market awareness to stay ahead of the competition
Having gained some experience within a similar role within technical clothing/outerwear as a Designer a passion the product is a must. The successful Designer must be proficient on Illustrator and Photoshop and have an up to date portfolio.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting for Design positions - please visit our website for more roles.