Designer - Women's Tailoring up to £28,000
Fashion Supplier London
A great opportunity has arisen for a Designer - Women's Tailoring to join this team of this young fashion supplier. With experience of designing tailoring as a Designer - Women's Tailoring you will be working on short and long lead time product working closely with your peers and customers.
The role of a Designer - Women's Tailoring involves:
- Completing mood and trend research seasonally
- Designing tailoring pieces and outfits for young fashion customers
- Keeping up to date with new trends in the market and on social media
- Working closely with customers to provide newness and innovation seasonally
- Working closely with your peers and suppliers/factories to achieve the best products for your collections
- Sourcing fabrics and trims ensuring new trends are covered
- Having a strong understanding of garment construction
As a Designer - Women's Tailoring they are looking for someone who has excellent eye for trend and fashion.
The successful Designer - Women's Tailoring will be a multi tasker who is familiar with working within a commercial, fast paced environment. An up to date tailoring focused portfolio is essential showing excellent hand drawing and CAD skills.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting for Designer positions - please visit our website for more roles.