Designers Men’s and Women’s
All Levels – Beijing
This is a super exciting opportunity for creative, trend led designers looking for adventure overseas. You would join one of a number of successful brands, working full time from the office in Beijing, you will translate Western and Asian trends and develop trend led collections for the Chinese Market. You will work as part of an international team. Experience in your given area is essential and knowledge of the Asian markets is preferred.
Men’s Casual – Pants / Denim
Men’s Casual – Graphics
Men’s Formal – Outerwear
Women’s Fashion – Graphics
Women’s Casual – Denim
Women’s Casual – Knitwear
Women’s Casual – Dresses
Women’s Casual – Outerwear
Designers - The role
- Responsible for designing ranges of commercial fashion forward garments.
- Liaising with factories for product development, and other internal teams.
- Create accurate specification artwork and submit to factories.
- Maintain an awareness of current and forecasted fashion trends and competitor offer
- Presenting ranges to the internal teams, buyers and senior management.
- Respond and redevelop bestselling styles
Designers - The candidate
- A proven background in a similar design role is essential
- An understanding, or experience working in Asia is desirable
- Able to identify latest trends with a creative eye to translate into commercial designs.
- Used to working in a fast paced design environment.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proficient CAD skills ideally both Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to organise work load
Due to Visa restrictions, you MUST hold a degree in your field, and this must state the level as “Bachelors” (please attach a copy to your application if you are unsure)