The Digital Content and Social Media Manager will take ownership of all social media and content strategy for the business and playing a key role in the future development of the brand.
- Develop and maintain creative publishing of relevant, original and high-quality content to promote the brand.
- Create and deliver content strategy and manage the calendar across all social channels, web, blog and newsletter.
- Manage the development and implementation of seasonal strategies for new customer attraction, customer retention and increase conversion rates.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content.
- Promote content through social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook.
- Take responsibility for the full 360 process for all shoots; ecommerce, campaign & content including talent selection, negotiations and retouching notes.
- Create assets for on and offline execution e.g banners, paid and organic social campaigns.
- Proven background of working with online fashion brands ideally with knowledge of luxury/ lifestyle product.
- Confident user of various social media platforms particularly Instagram and Facebook.
- Previous experience of content/copywriting and a creative flair for design.
- Excellent attention to detail and following current trends enabling you to create aesthetically visual imagery and content.
- A confident, self-motivated individual, with solid project management experience.
- Analytical, able to trouble shoot but maintaining a highly creative edge.
This role is aimed at anyone who loves to be in a creative environment, who is highly organised with great project management and a passion for product, bringing it to life online.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference: 11544 1DD.
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.