In 2007, Marcia Kilgore, serial entrepreneur and award-winning businesswoman, founded FitFlop, bringing her first biomechanically engineered sandals to thousands of women around the world.
Over a decade later, FitFlop continues to broaden its range of sandals, sneakers, loafers and skates, alongside its global brand campaign “FOR SUPERWOMEN”, featuring Uma Thurman.
Believing the empowerment of women starts with a great foundation, the brand’s aim is to give women the energy and confidence to go further in scientifically proven, all-day comfortable shoes.
Are you enthused by bridging the gap between creative and development? We’re looking for a smart Digital Content Executive to support the department’s growth. You’ll be responsible for taking creative concepts from our Brand team and adapting/repurposing them for use across the global websites, campaigns and all devices.
You’ll have the ability and initiative to take control of briefs and have a solid understanding of all aspects of the digital design and development process. You’ll produce detailed work to tight deadlines, driving brand consistency through from asset to development. You’ll prefer the technical to the design-side of content (this is NOT a creative role) and have a razor-sharp eye for detail.
- Uploading web trading banners, including required tags, alt text etc.
- Trading support across all websites and all devices covering Trading & Marketing promotions & campaigns
- Building personalised and segmented customer banners and landing pages to support Marketing campaigns
- Working with the Ecommerce Team to brief requirements to internal Creative Services Studio
- Managing the delivery of assets to meet deadlines
- Supporting UX (Customer Experience) team with user tests and changes to web pages using MVT tool and AB testing tools.
- Developing wireframes to plan upcoming asset refreshes
- Competitor and industry research to support the growth of the ecommerce business
- Digital image optimization
- Keeping accurate administrative and digital records for all jobs worked on
- Building effective relationships with key departments in the business
- Adapting designs for responsive websites
- Experienced in updating web content
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience in producing digital content
- Exceptional eye for detail and image composition
- Knowledge of adapting designs for responsive websites
- Good knowledge of Ecommerce trading websites
- Understanding of how content can affect SEO
- Experience in UI & UX for websites and mobile
- Understanding of digital creative best practice
- Retail and fashion industry experience would be an advantage
- Strong MS Office skills
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly organised with excellent planning and time management skills
- Useful – second EU language (not mandatory)
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a retail, brand or creative company