We’re passionate about putting our customers at the core of all that we do and we’re looking for a superstar Digital Content Manager with a creative eye to drive sales and spearhead the look and feel of our global sites including UK, US, Canada and Europe.
You’ll have a background in digital merchandising or trading with a data focussed mind and you’ll be looking to make an impact in a fast-growing digital team. As Digital Content Manager, you’ll bring your expertise in optimising multiple websites through site analytics and testing to paint a clearer picture of sales and product performance to the global FitFlop sites.
It goes without saying that you'll live and breathe all things ecommerce and be excited by pushing boundaries to put the FitFlop customer at the forefront of our business.
- Build and manage the execution of the site Trading Calendar to meet the needs of the market and identify opportunities to maximise revenue
- Coordinating multi-channel briefs for key campaigns, promotions, and any BAU onsite creatives
- Be the main point of contact with Creative team, building and maintaining strong working relationships and ensuring clear communication.
- Liaise with the wider digital team – Trading, Insights, Marketing, CRM, UX and Merchandising to deliver the online strategy and landing page optimisation
- Work on site optimisation with a focus on navigation, content and SEO
- Review touch points to identify opportunities for sales growth; including bestsellers, category traffic, top product views, abandonment etc.
- Contribute to the coordination + implementation of personalisation and AB testing via Qubit
- Management of a Content executive, providing clear leadership and development
- Raising tickets and working with IT teams to improve the website
- Critical path and roadmap management
- Work with cross functional teams ensuring plans reflect the departmental forecasts, and the company’s key product focuses on key product features, themes & campaigns throughout the year, providing feedback & information to the design team on key features/products available
- Daily/weekly site walks
- Provide reporting and performance analysis of tools, providing recommendations for improvements
- Support merchandising of the website ensuring appropriate presentation of all category and product pages
- Ensure product detail information accuracy, including copywriting, image selection, and sizing guides
- Ensure key products are featured, cross-sell & up sells are allocated, and key customer journeys are reflected
- Experience in digital content, trading or merchandising
- Results focused with strong business acumen and a desire to deliver work of the highest quality
- Creative eye – to be the product eyes of the global sites
- Amazing interpersonal skills - you’ll have the opportunity to influence the strategic direction of the business in what is a very exciting time
- A Self-starter, highly motivated and positive attitude
- Hands-on, comfortable with the ‘doing’ – you’ll be happy getting stuck-in to any task
- Super-resilient and comfortable working in a fast-paced and changeable environment (you’ll be able to keep your cool and thrive on a challenge)
- Ability to work simultaneously with multiple teams in different locations and different time zones
- Knowledge of Hybris, Qubit, Content Square, WordPress would be advantageous
- Additional languages would be great to have
Competitive Salary + Bonus & Benefits