An exciting opportunity for a Digital Designer to join once of the world's leading hair experts creative team.
The digital designer must have a strong understand and passion for digital creative, spear-heading the digital execution of the brand across all platforms, including website, email/ CRM, e-tailer pages, social media and advertising content. The candidate must also have an understanding of print design and the print process.
- Develop digital assets and contents for the website, email marketing and social media
- Develop banners (still & animated GIFs) and paid social
- Work closely with digital marketing to manage email templates, styling and functionality
- Conceptualise the promo campaigns look and feel and assist with photography execution
- Support the Lead Designer
- Maintain a library of eCommerce creative and digital assets
- Actively seek to improve the quality of creative thinking and design solutions
- A degree or equivalent qualification in digital design with a strong portfolio
- 3+ years exeprience
- Good understanding of UX/UI, responsive email & web design
- Basic HTML & CSS skills
- Good understanding of social media platforms
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, XD, Sketch, Illustrator, Indesign & Acrobat
- Experience with video editing and creating animation in After Effects/ Premiere Pro is a plus