A well-established menswear brand is looking for a talented digital manager, with fashion experience, to define the online strategy and increase growth to take the business to the next level.
As the Digital Manager, you will be responsible for planning, building, implementing, and refining the digital strategy. Your focus will be to increase the online presence of the business by targeting the customer base with relevant campaigns.
You will also be responsible for management of the digital team and the website; this will include finding ways to improve it through SEO, user ability and quality content. Additional responsibilities include:
- Using a range of digital marketing skills you will measure and track digital marketing activities.
- Analysis of website performance using Google Analytics and SEO software to define improvements that can be made.
- Find areas of improvement through all digital platforms and increase revenue gained from these.
- Design the digital strategy to align with the company's commercial goals (such as sales goals) and help the business achieve these.
- Take the lead with the online presence, improve performance, and reduce costs where possible.
- Keep informed of any relevant developments within the commercial team and the wider organisation
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, creatives, or related field.
- Proven experience in a previous digital marketing role.
- Experience of Shopify and shopping platforms such as Amazon, EBay and Google Shopping is required.
- You will be highly competent in budgeting, time management, expenditures, profit-loss projections, and ROI (return-on-investment).
- You will also be able to spot an opportunity for digital growth and be in tune with digital marketing landscape and all relevant digital trends.
- Professional and proactive work ethic and hands on personality.
- You will be a top performing self-starter with the ability to effectively multitask.