An established womenswear brand are looking for a Digital Manager to drive traffic through their website and increase their presence on social media platforms.
Flexible ways of working will be considered.
• Managing social media ads, analysing results and optimising traffic and conversions.
• Analysis of website performance using Google Analytics and SEO software to define improvements that can be made.
• Find areas of improvement through all digital platforms and increase revenue gained from these.
You will have:
• An enthusiasm for digital marketing and fashion.
• Digital marketing experience; ideally with a successful fashion website.
• Knowledge of digital marketing channels – PPC, Paid Social, SEO, Email, and Social.
• The ability to keep up to date with the latest innovations in digital, online fashion.