Digital Marketing Assistant
Digital Marketing Assistant | Fintech Company | 6 Month Contract | Part Time | £18,500 per annum (pro rata)
A fast growing Fintech company is looking for an ambitious graduate or a student looking to kickstart their marketing career to join their team as a paid intern for 6 months on a part-time basis.
Your New Role
Your role will be to help with the digital marketing in order to drive the business forward. You will be working across multiple digital channels while ensuring hat everything is in line with the company's brand guidelines. You will create email marketing campaigns as well as support of the management of the social media channels, particularly LinkedIn. You will be responsible for managing daily activities and data from the CRM. You will also help to employ marketing analytics tactics to gather information through these channels.
To Be Successful You Will:
- Be an ambitious student or graduate looking to take that first step in their career.
- Have good knowledge of MS Office
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have exceptional time management skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Have an understanding of various market research techniques and databases.
- Experience with systems and tools such as Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Pipedrive, and HubSpot is advantageous
What You Will Get In Return
You will receive £18,500 annual (pro rota) for 6 months with a possibility to be hired on a permanent basis upon completion of internship. This is a great opportunity for a driven student or graduate looking to kickstart their career in marketing.