Thought is an award-winning fashion business that is rapidly growing in strength and reputation through its innovative clothing designs from natural and sustainable materials. Founded in Australia in 1995, Thought, (formerly Braintree Clothing) launched in the UK in 2002. Our collections borrow from nature and the world around us. Both in the fabrics we use and our design inspiration. From seed to stitch, every unique piece has been carefully crafted. Always using sustainable, natural fabrics. And always designed so they're effortless to wear. Thought has a thriving Wholesale business with more than 1,200 stockists across UK and internationally and a rapidly growing ecommerce business dispatching globally.
The strength of the Thought brand has been created with the energy, commitment, talent and enthusiasm from all of its team members to deliver the highest standards. Therefore, the key to the success of our business is the contribution of our team.
It’s an exciting time to join a growing business and an expanding Ecommerce team. As the Digital Marketing Assistant, your primary objective will be to drive brand awareness and customer recruitment across our digital marketing channels. Working closely with the internal team and external third parties, the successful candidate will support on the delivery of impactful marketing campaigns and maintain accurate, optimised content on the website. We are looking for an enthusiastic team player, with great organisational skills and an analytical approach to tasks to join the team.
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager in the effective execution of the digital marketing strategy, driving awareness of the brand and new customer acquisition.
- Coordinate creative content for paid adverts, such as display, search and social media, with the internal Marketing team and external agency.
- Review and test marketing email links to support the CRM Manager, feeding back on accuracy and relevancy.
- Research and assess Thought’s paid advertising from a customer perspective, comparing this against competitors.
- Maintain accurate product information and category banner copy on the website, optimising for search where necessary.
- Assist in the upload and editing of content on the website to display the most up to date messages to the customer.
- Support the team with merchandising product to maximise sales based on bestsellers, newness and availability.
- Create promotional codes for campaigns, ensuring each has been meticulously tested and shared with the customer services team.
- Drive the delivery of a successful affiliate marketing programme and ensure commissions are correctly processed.
- Trading, Email and direct mail tasks as and when required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level
- Analytical and numerate
- Microsoft Excel knowledge an advantage
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- A can-do attitude and willing to go the extra mile
- Passionate, enthusiastic with a can-do attitude and enjoys working within a small close-knit team
- Interest in fashion, retail industry or sustainability/ethical clothing
- Strong eye for detail
- Natural collaborator and can work within multidisciplinary teams