Do you want to play an integral part in the expansion of one of the fastest growing, on trend Fashion company's, currently seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to drive growth through exciting email campaigns.
Digital Marketing Executive (Email) - The Role
- Create and implement weekly email schedules to target specific customer groups.
- Develop, design and build core emails.
- Design relevant and topical email content influenced by the data received.
- Developing ‘trigger’ emails throughout the customer life-cycle to maximise sales (aiming for 1 additional sale per customer per year).
- Provide content and email strategy to drive customer loyalty.
- Plan, design and execute an A/B testing programme to improve e-mail effectiveness, building best practice learnings to improve open rates and CTR.
- Developing CTAs that will work effectively for email but could be used across other channels.
- Analyse the performance and measure the success of email campaigns against KPI’s and provide weekly/monthly reports.
- Working alongside the Digital Marketing Manager to maintain brand TOV and ensure all modes of communication across the business are consistent.
Digital Marketing Executive (Email) – Skills / Experience
- Proven experience in a similar digital marketing role ideally in fashion or representing a brand other industries will be considered.
- Excellent knowledge of creating exciting on trend content for email and social media platforms.
- Highly analytical, with solid knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics.
- Confident user of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- A multi-tasker who has excellent organisational skills.
- Enjoys working in a busy, fun environment and able to work to deadlines.
- An interest in fashion would certainly be an advantage.
This leading on-line fashion retailer offers a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment, selling women’s apparel, footwear and accessories on-line to a loyal and growing customer base.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.