Digital Marketing Executive
A well-established apparel and intimates business with some of the best known brands under their wing are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Executive.
This role requires someone who practically lives and breathes Digital Marketing and Social Media.
What’s the role?
- Manage the company websites, brands and online marketplaces.
- Create and deliver Digital Marketing strategies for all online activity.
- Create and manage digital marketing campaigns to include SEO, SEM, Display advertising, email campaigns etc
- Alongside the commercial teams and 3rd party retail clients strive to build long lasting relationships and exciting marketing initiatives to promote the brands.
- Oversee social media activity and implement exciting campaigns monitoring results to achieve customer attraction and retention.
What we would like!
- Proven experience in eCommerce and Digital Marketing, with strong knowledge of both mobile and web platforms.
- Previous experience of working with online retailers is desirable but not essential.
- Confident use of web analytics tools, ideally GA to provide both report on CRO and improve UX.
- Must have experience of paid social e.g Google and/or Facebook Ads.
- Experience of working in partnership with 3rd party marketing agencies and online marketplaces.
- Proven knowledge of managing budgets and driving strong marketing ROI through effective campaign management.
- Confident working with e Commerce platforms (e.g. Magento, Shopify, etc) and associated technologies (e.g. CMS, CRM, etc)
- Sound knowledge of Adobe Suite and confident copywriting/content skills
- Comfortable playing a key role within a great team as well as working remotely.
This position is recruiting for an immediate start!
This role would suit anyone looking to take the next step in their eCommerce career and who enjoys a diverse product range.
Please apply reference 11813 DD with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.