Digital Marketing Manager managing, developing and implementing marketing strategy across all digital channels
You will working for a media agency within the betting industry based in Central London.
Your New Role
You will have a range of responsibilities surrounding digital marketing. These include:
- Content management across digital channels
- Customer and audience engagement across website, apps and social media
- Optimising content for SEO
- Creating reports on digital channel KPIs
- Management of digital agencies
- Increase traffic and sales conversions on the website
What You Need To Succeed
To succeed, you will possess the following competencies:
- Broad digital marketing experience
- Experience creating + implementing digital strategies
- Good understanding of Google Analytics/ Adwords and SEO
- An enthusiasm and keen interest in horse racing
- Experience managing social media campaigns
What You'll Get In Return
Salary between £40k - £50k plus desirable benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
020 3465 0132