At FitFlop we aim to be BETTER at what we do, all the time, PROUD of our product, and our interactions and APPRECIATIVE of our opportunities.
Do you live and breathe digital marketing? Are you excited by the idea of taking our digital marketing channels to the next level? Our marketing team is growing and we’re looking for a fiercely brilliant digital marketer to command our online marketing presence across the UK, Europe, US and Canada.
You’ll be a true specialist in acquisition marketing with a quick analytical mind and passion for telling a story through data, ensuring that you help us achieve our continued year-on-year digital growth. You'll be a born influencer and you’ll focus on excelling our paid search, affiliates, display & paid social across all our markets (which is set for even more formidable growth over the next five years so there has never been a more exciting time to join our team and truly make an impact).
- Support and deliver the growth plan for 2020 by bringing new ideas, traffic driving initiatives & performance solutions to the digital marketing strategy
- Drive excellence results in our PPC accounts on Google Adwords, Yahoo, Bing etc. (this is one of our biggest channels)
- Optimise our keyword bids, daily & monthly caps, impression shares, quality scores & other account metrics
- Build and maintain close working relationships with digital marketing agencies and internal stakeholders
- Manage and drive participation from our display network placement lists on AdWords & other advertising platforms, working closely with the Brand teams to optimize creative.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends & developments
- Work with our trade and merchandise function to promote traffic to new products, key product launches and build a traffic strategy for the Global .com site.
- Deliver clear and concise digital reporting performance packs on a weekly, monthly, year to date etc., as well as excellent executive summaries. Using tools such as Google Analytics, Hitwise, AdWords, Edited, Excel, Cadence etc.
- Create analytical dashboards to feed into reporting packs using Google Analytics 360 across all our digital channels and geographies.
- 4 years + experience of performance digital marketing within fashion retail or the footwear industry
- International experience; ideally running digital campaigns for the US or EU markets
- Strong search background is essential
- Experience of Keyword Research and Traffic Estimation & bid management
- Look to the future, researching new, exciting functionality to implement across our search platforms
- Good experience managing SEO, affiliate, display marketing, Google Shopping & paid social platforms such as Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook
- Looking for someone confident to work with Content partners to elevate the brand & drive the right customers to our site
- Working with website development & trade teams to advance SEO strategies and conversion opportunities on the page, and with PR and Marketing to support off the page functions
- Working with CRM team to interpret customer segment data and drive it into online and offline personalisation communications to increase customer relevance
- An understanding of Campaign, Ad Group Structure and Creative/Ad Copy writing
- Understanding of landing page A/B Testing (Using third party tools such as Qubit)
- You’ll be a confident and persuasive communicator, able to engagingly share technical information and influence others at the highest levels of the business
- Some exposure using some of the following platforms: Hitwise, SEM bid optimization tools
- Use of Google API for campaign Geo-Targeting
- Experience using and working with Google Analytics /AdWords & PPC ad platforms
- Advanced working knowledge of excel and PowerPoint
- Research and stay up to date on new content sources (blogger, vlogger, influencers)
- You’ve got the hunger for hitting the numbers and happy to talk to about them
- Happy to ‘Geek Out’ and obsess KPIs, e.g. CTR, ROAS – with context for Brand teams
- Experienced working with leading digital agencies
- You’ll be a proactive person enthused by scoping your digital career within fashion retail
- Excellent multi-tasker who isn’t afraid of a challenge
- Commercially savvy
- You’ll be on the pulse with all things digital (blogs, latest technology and trends)
- Positive attitude and of course, a great sense of humour
- You’ll be creative but also have an analytical mindset. Industry recognized achievements preferred but not essential
- Strong judgement, drive and influence
- Hard working, self-motivated and great communicator
- Calm temperament under pressure
- You will work closely with the trade, creative, social & brand marketing teams