How do you fancy joining a growing online womenswear retailer?
They are looking for a proactive Digital Marketing Manager to join their Digital team in their London offices. You will be driven by data, results and performance and have a solid knowledge and expertise of successful marketing techniques to maintain growth for this business. You will be generating reports that drive programme analysis an test efficiency and be a leader in digital marketing space where your insights and thought leadership can make a big impact in their wider ecosystem.
You will own the digital lead generation end-to-end, channels and partnering with the team to execute programmes in a dynamic environment.
Digital Marketing Manager- The Role
- Execute across a variety of digital marketing channels, including but not limited to SEM, SEO, Social Ads, Content Syndication, Media Buying & affiliate channels
- Build and adhere to omnichannel media plans that deliver against the brands business targets. Responsible for budgeting and allocation of spend within said media plans
- Be the driving force behind the brands marketing analytics, building actionable and regular reports
- Own the relationship with the brands digital marketing agencies, managing external resources for program execution
- Be responsible for A/B testing and conversion rate optimization on your campaigns and paid landing pages
- Partner closely with other internal teams, to drive alignment of programs, messaging and customer experience
- Analyze the performance of the brands marketing campaigns, communicate those results to internal teams, and drive improvements based on that analysis
- Surprise and delight the brands customers with creative and engaging campaigns
- Maintain and grow the brands social media presence
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies
Digital Marketing Manager- The Person
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels · Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
If this could be you, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.