Digital Marketing Manager
After a challenging year due to the pandemic, Sunuva is now recruiting for this new role to expand
the business and build on our continued growth.
Founded in 2007, Sunuva is a premium kids’ UV protective swimwear and beachwear brand, primarily selling via our website www.sunuva.com. Designed in London, our prints are playful and energetic with our signature neon colours. We have a strong celebrity following and are brand conscious ensuring our look, feel and tone of voice reflects our luxury status and resonates with our stylish and loyal customer base.
Sunuva has established itself as an international fashion brand for kids’ swimwear and we are very proud to see the success of our webstore grow, and to see our collections featured online and in major department stores such as Harrods, Selfridges, Next and ChildrenSalon.
Sunuva is looking for a passionate experienced Digital Marketing Manager who will plan, optimise,
and action our marketing initiatives across all marketing channels. You will brief exciting content ideas and work closely with the Senior Ecommerce Manager and Directors to drive brand awareness and deliver new successful marketing strategies.
You will own all marketing functions and calendars, creating marketing content for advertising. You will also be given the opportunity to hire a marketing assistant to perform tasks under your guidance, deal with influencers and manage our social media. You are responsible for the digital marketing strategy, performance analytics, briefing digital third parties and a graphic designer on planned campaign requirements.
We need someone with a creative spirit who can think outside the box, present concepts to introduce the brand to new customers and secure partnerships and collaborations that fit with the Sunuva brand and vision.
You will be working from home meeting with the team regularly, at least few days a month in Northwest London.
We would prefer a candidate who understands the premium/luxury industry, ideally within the fashion industry (bonus points if in the kids’ sector).
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading the planning and implementation of marketing activity in our UK and global markets.
- Plan and brief exciting and engaging content to grow our social media following and engagement. Use of a freelance graphic designer and a freelance video editor to create content for your campaigns that capture attention.
- Own our email marketing schedule, via flows and planned email campaigns using Klaviyo.
- Focus on new customer acquisition through exciting and innovative campaigns that resonate with our targeted customer and increasing brand awareness.
- Research and reach out to potential brand influencers to negotiate feed and story posts, managing an ongoing relationship with them. Scope to use an influencer platform such as Orpiva or Foursixty.
- Create and brief blog content to improve our SEO rankings, engage with potential content writers and seek topics to highlight Sunuva in relevant searches.
- Explore new marketing strategies and plans via channels not currently utilised such as affiliates or social media platforms such as TikTok, YouTube, 21 Buttons and Pinterest.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-4 years’ experience within an ecommerce marketing team, with experience and knowledge of acquisition and retention.
- Strong, energetic character able to positively communicate strategic ideas and adapt to changing requirements effectively.
- Creative and innovative thinker, full of new ideas and willing to suggest them with measured risk awareness.
- Some knowledge of photoshop and InDesign for minor ad hoc creative changes.
- Strong understanding of how to reach the Sunuva customer, both our B2C and B2C customers.
- An understanding of our product, our business goals, and the competitive landscape in children’s swimwear.
- Good people skills with the ability to network and encourage excitement about our brand, build credibility for both themselves and the brand.
- Organizational and long-term planning skills, detail oriented & excellent written and oral communication skills.