Our client is an online retailer of fashion clothing. They are looking to expand their digital team, and are keen to recruit an experienced performance/PPC marketing professional.
The Performance Marketing position plays a leading role in the development, implementation, management and analysis of digital projects inclusive of online planning and insight, online promotions, content production such as videos, online display advertising, web building and design, and social media. The Performance Marketing exec also manages high quality acquisition programs, campaigns, and activities across the business’s online platforms.
• Day to Day control of paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and re-targeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance
• To test different value propositions and messages across different channels to find the best angle to introduce product for each target group
• Manage partners and agencies to deliver maximum benefit and efficiency.
• Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
• Constantly optimise marketing activities to improve return on investment
• Allocate budgets and analyse and recommend modifications to ad spends
• Develop and implement A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and spend scaling tests on campaigns online and offline to identify what works best
• Test new channels and trends
• Optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers
• You identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics and channels that address business pain points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition – with an implement, test, and measure mindset
The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to problem-solving is a must for this role. The performance marketing exec needs to adopt a methodical approach while analysing statistics and should be able to glean insights to make campaign recommendations.
• Amend strategies by evaluating the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of all existing marketing channels to determine and make necessary adjustments to optimize marketing effectiveness.
• Understand products inside out. Research competitors and their strategies to find the gaps in the industry and accordingly set up marketing and advertising goals for the brand.
• Manage ad placements, target the relevant interests and topics and use Google’s in-market audiences for search ads.
• Use multi-touch attribution to track touch-points across the funnel, which will help maximize Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign effectiveness.
• Develop hypotheses and perform A/B (or multivariate) testing to recommend optimizations
• Leverage customer insights to better segment, target and reach potential customers
• Explore new marketing opportunities such as social media channels, apps, ad formats, etc.
Decision Making Skills
• Set acquisition and growth targets for marketing teams spread across offline and online channels such as social, search, paid search, mobile, display, etc.
• Allocate and modify budgets for efficient spending
• Amend strategies and budgets based on current performance to maximize ROI
• Direct and manage agency performance on various channels to achieve goals and ROI targets
• Scope out and identify new platforms, tools and systems to improve performance
• Identify pain points to creatively improve non-performing areas
• Analytics and database tools such as Excel, Google Analytics etc. and performance marketing platforms
• Knowledge and experience of Facebook Ad Manager, Google AdWords etc
Interested? Please apply online, or call Cherel at Fashion Personnel on 0115 697 0120 for an initial discussion