DISTRIBUTION AND LOGISTICS MANAGER
The House of Bruar is one of Scotland’s most prestigious and progressive multi channel retailers. Based in Highland Perthshire, the retail store covers 200,000ft2 and has Ladieswear, Menswear, Cashmere Hall, Food Hall and Deli, Restaurant, Country Living Halls, Fishing Department and Scottish Art Gallery. In order to surpass two million visitors and over three million catalogues per year, we need a Distribution and Logistics Manager to join the team.
The distribution centre is located fifteen miles from the main site, and is an integral part of our business. The manager should have experience of distribution and ideally mail order. As the business grows, this role will increase in terms of people, physical area and with greater need for coordinating the liaison between warehousing, marketing and retail. This is a leadership and management role and the team currently fluctuates from fifteen to more than fifty people during the Christmas rush.
What we are looking for:
- A customer service ambassador
- A professional who is driven, an excellent communicator and a team player
- Immaculately presented and representative of our luxury brand in every way
- Highly organised and collaborative, able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- A Great Leader with a proven track record
- Collaborative, flexible and reliable
- Able to support a rapidly changing programme
- Positive attitude with an approachable manner and a drive to succeed
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Career progression and learning and development opportunities
- Work life balance
- Being a part of a company whose values will give you a standard to aspire to and underpin who we are as a company and a community.
- Temporary accommodation
COME AND DO GREAT THINGS WITH US
Please write a covering letter and send with a full CV and any questions to Patrick Birkbeck at email@example.com