My client is a fast growing online apparel business selling primarily to UK customers. Built as a bolt-on to their traditional wholesale business, the e-commerce portal has taken a life of its own.
My client believes that it is now the time to invest in capabilities to scale the business. They have an existing operational team head by a CEO. They are looking for an experienced Consultant to help them build and bed in the capabilities and skill sets to operationally scale up the business.
This entrepreneurial role will suit someone who has scaled start-up businesses and is looking to mentor a team.
E-Commerce Consultant - The Role:
- Map out the business and put together a framework to scale the business (Infrastructure, marketing, people etc)
- Put together a roadmap for growth-to-profitability
- Build systems, processes and teams to scale up operations
- Build internal skill set and capabilities to support operations at scale
E-Commerce Consultant - The Person:
- Previous experience in scaling up e-commerce start-ups
- Experience working on a Consultancy basis
Although the role is quite hands-on and operational, the Consultant will work with the existing team as a Coach and a Mentor.