We have an exciting new opportunity to join a leading supplier and online retailer of quality mens, ladies and childrens licensed apparel. They are looking to recruit an experienced E-Commerce professional to join their digital team.
The ideal candidate will ideally have a working knowledge of Amazon Seller Central. You will be knowledgeable in creating strong and commercially driven content and listings, ensuring all product ranges are uploaded effectively.
You will also be responsible for obtaining customer reviews, building the Listings and winning the buy box. You will also liaise with customers as required, and manage the shipment process.
• Creation of New platforms (fruugo, aliexpress etc)
• Preparation of Product Catalogues and Listings
• Variation Management
• Planning of Feedback Processes
• Brand Registry
• Account Management ( Amazon, Ebay, etc) and full responsibility for account health
• FBA, Replenish Inventory, Inventory Management
• Buy-Box Optimization
• Return Management
• Customer Relationship Management
Experience of Amazon sponsored Ads would be desirable.
Other platforms knowledge would also be beneficial, though not essential.
Interested? Please click to apply or call Cherel at Fashion Personnel on 0115 697 0120 for an informal chat