A new brilliant role for a e-commerce manager to join this luxury womenswear start up company based in the Notting Hill / Chelsea area.
- Manage day-to-day trading of the website to drive and increase sales, conversion rate and profit.
- Work towards agreed sales targets for the week/month/season/year.
- Work with Art Director and assist with website design, managing and creating all website updates such as site navigation/ home page changes, home, the product category pages and banner refreshes etc
- Responsible for website performance, CRO, user journey and site optimisation, testing and suggest site changes and adjustments and implement a global marketplace strategy.
- Optimise daily performance and monitor traffic to the site, and increase engagement, revenue and conversion through all platforms whilst ensuring website content is accurate, up to date, brand appropriate and SEO optimised.
- Upload all new products on Shopify platform, create product descriptions, upload correct pricing, colours, sizes etc each season .
- Manage online stock inventory to ensure products are in stock and fag if re-orders are needed to maintain sales.
- Control and manage all 3rd party online marketplaces ,ensure they have the right product at right time with correct price, sizes, product descriptions etc and that the brand offer on these sites reflects the brand aesthetic at all times.
- Manage 3rd party digital marketing agency and ensure we are within our agreed monthly retainer and that they are being used in the optimum way.
- Analyse trends and report on performance KPI’s, report on sales performance, site performance and key metrics with a view to identifying key issues and actions needed to improve sales and conversion. Have the ability to produce key insights and regularly present to senior stakeholders.
- Work with Art Director to create and manage online marketing + content and email calendar including home page updates, emails, promotions, new season launches and help to create relevant content for website and social channels such as facebook, instagram, youtube
- Establish and maintain main digital marketing channels including: PPC, Afliates, Display Advertising, Retargeting, Email and Paid Social).
- Implement and control the online marketing budget and run the right campaigns that will increase traffic, email acquisition and revenue.
- Work with Art director on all digital marketing campaigns from concept to delivery including tracking, attribution and revenue.
- Assist with email design, building and send email newsletters using Mail chimp to synergise with the brand aesthetic.
- Create reports and analyse content and email performance, optimise email performance by segmenting, personalising and testing new ideas and implement best practices of landing pages and user journey through to checkout.
- Grow and develop the customer database, really understand consumer’s shopping behaviours and what we can offer them to make a more personal tailored shopping experience so that we stand out from competition online.
apply here today or send your CV across to email@example.com