E-commerce Manager, Luxury Brand, London, £35,000 - £40,000
Your new company:
This role is an exciting hands on opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic E-commerce Manager to join this Luxury Handbag, Clothing and Accessories Head Office team in London. The company prides itself on luxury well-made product and sophistication, with the likes of Princess Diana and Jerry Hall among their earliest customers. Their product is inspired by their French founder, blended with British roots. Each piece is underpinned by exceptional quality, materials, and attention to detail, but is also designed to be effortless and easy to wear, in any context. This company has flagship boutiques in London and Tokyo's most fashionable spots.
Your new role:
The Ecommerce Manager will involve allocating stock between Ecommerce and Retail Sites. You will oversee daily ecommerce functions, stock management, photography, reporting, and the website.
Main duties will include:
- Daily Ecommerce Functions
- Casting models, arranging fittings and bookings for Ecommerce use.
- Updating detailed style guides for bags and small leather goods.
- Processing daily web orders and sending orders onto our fulfilment company.
- Processing invoices and credits memos in stock management system (Microsoft Dynamics NAV).
- Checking the Ecommerce connector between Magento (website) and NAV (stock management system) is working correctly.
- Creation of sales Excel.
- Organising product and model photography for the Ecommerce Site.
- Tracking of photo samples and creation of shoot lists.
- Attending Ecommerce model shoots and helping with direction and styling.
- Visiting and researching new studios to use; booking studio space.
- Slight image alterations and retouches in Photoshop.
- Creation and merchandising of new product on website.
- Creation of new web pages, capsule collections and sale categories.
- Taking out of stock items down, re-merchandising and checking stock visibility.
- Updating the Homepage Planner and sharing with Japan office.
- Management of Web developers and contract.
- Liaising and sending assets to the Japanese Ecommerce Manager ensure websites are in line for new season launches and promotions (photos, campaign imagery).
- Loading all assets online - working closely with Marketing Manager on key calendar dates and promotions throughout the year, along with new season launches.
- Researching ideas for Ecommerce growth.
- Monitoring stock levels for Ecommerce and the store;
- Working with Marketing on launch events and organising stock to be sent to the store.
- Processing of staff uniform in our stock management system.
- Monthly and Annual Sale Report reporting key KPIs - once a month.
- VIP Customer report/segmentation of customers - twice a year.
- Capsule collection/ new product reports.
- Google Analytics.
- Creation of weekly newsletters.
- Creation of EDM templates.
- Segmentation of customers - for sample sale, VIP and other key events.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experience in a similar role
- Excel experience
- Magento experience is a plus
- Microsoft NAV experience is a plus
- Good understanding of the international luxury market opportunities available for the company
- A comprehensive experience of order processing systems
- Be a proactive team player in a small, dynamic team
What you'll get in return:
This company is offering a competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000 plus 31 days holiday, along with a pension plan, a uniform allowance, staff discount, £200 allowance for products, access to huge sample sales and much more.
What you need to do now
If this sounds like you, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. I look forward for receiving your application!
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
020 3465 0156