I have a unique opportunity for an experienced Ecommerce Manager to join a luxury fashion brand in the heart of London.
You will have demonstrable experience in owning the end-to-end e-com business of a leading luxury brand. A proven track record of growing digital strategy and exceeding KPI’s is a must, as well as the ability to lead and inspire a team.
An interest in Luxury Fashion and/or Beauty is preferential and a bright personality will go far.
- Manage day to day running of website, customer service, and UX
- Set long and short term digital strategy to help grow sales and maintain clients
- The ability to work in an agile environment
- Manage and optimise global digital marketing campaigns including SEO, PPC, affiliates, CRM and paid social
- Define and implement ecom trading metrics and reports
- Proactively identify growth areas for ecom in order to exceed KPI’s
- Manage ecom team including freelancers
- Collaborate with department managers to ensure relevant products and selling strategy is met
If this sounds like you then please get in touch by sending your CV to email@example.com