This high successful retailer are looking for an Ecommerce Coordinator to join their expanding team.
The Ecommerce Coordinator will report into the Ecommerce Trading Manager and Online Operations Manager and will assist in growing the portfolio of an iconic British Brand.
The Ecommerce Coordinator will be responsible for;
- Managing content across multiple brands using Magento systems
- Carrying out market research and managing and analysing data
- Monitoring website performance and developing reports
- Conducting regular website audits
- Managing online customer enquiries
During busy periods the Ecommerce Coordinator may also be required to carry out ad-hoc tasks in line with the teams objectives, test new development releases and support merchandising with stock control.
The Ecommerce Coordinator must have knowledge and experience working with Magneto and Google Analytics, with excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.