Job ID 822847
As Freelance Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving online trading, engagement, retention and conversion. Reporting to the Founder, the objective is to achieve measurable growth, informed by analytics and digital marketing strategy.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset and 4-5 years experience in ecommerce trading and digital marketing. Inspired by the opportunity to grow a brand online the focus of the role is to utilise your experience in website optimisation, digital marketing, ROI, analytics and social media marketing, devising and implementing seasonal strategies.
This expertly handcrafted Ready to Wear line brings a passionate fusion of fast fashion and couture to women around the world.
What You Will be Doing...
- Manage the segmentation of customer data.
- Drive marketing and loyalty campaigns around tiers of customers.
- Manage the conversion funnel from brand awareness to purchase and repeat customer.
- Monitor and analyse abandon cart and implement strategy to encourage sales.
- Manage functionality of the transactional website, (Shopify).
- Point of contact for potential external partners; Ecommerce Consultant, Digital Developers, Affiliates and any other contractors, ensuring coordination is running smoothly and any problems are ironed out, including functionality of the site and other digital tools.
- Manage online orders through to fulfilment.
- Update website policies and resolve any issues related to the website usage, orders, shipping.
- Manage the relationship with the shipping company ensuring rates are competitive and cost effective.
- Effectively manage stock inventory and replenishment (short lead time production).
Sales Planning & Photography
- Managing the sales campaign and discounts ensuring the brand is aligned with competitors.
- Work with the Founder on weekly and monthly targets and affiliate strategy.
- Coordinate shoots with the Founder and select photos for the website.
Copywriting & SEO
- Manage all web content including imagery, product descriptions and merchandising, content and blog.
- Work closely with the Founder to manage and update the weekly content schedule.
- Create all product feeds, adding product descriptions, attributes, meta details, optimising images and ensuring that the process adheres to SEO best practice.
- Merchandise the online offer effectively to enhance customer experience.
- Optimise and improve the online customer experience to maximise conversion.
- Coordinate SEO across the site from products, categories, pages and social media.
- Identify SEO possibilities for growth and implement, including reviewing the AI and ensuring the site is adhering to best practice.
PPC & Digital Advertising
- Drive performance on PPC, affiliates and paid and unpaid social channels, including setting CPA targets and weekly budget lay downs and reviewing performance on a weekly basis
- Set and run the campaigns and adjust accordingly.
- Create digital content and any artwork for all media channels.
- Manage and coordinate affiliates.
- Manage Mailchimp email marketing platform.
- Propose and manage quarterly email calendar in line with business calendar.
- Schedule email marketing activity, creating emails for week ahead in line with calendar and PR activity.
- Report weekly on email marketing performance.
Social Media Marketing
- Manage all social channels.
- Targeted and timed advertising to create brand awareness and generate sales globally.
- Devise the weekly social media editorial calendar.
- Create trackable content using Google Analytics Tools.
- Monitor content performance daily.
- Work to maximise engagement and followers.
- Engage with brand stakeholders and social media influencers on social media.
- Collaborate with the Founder on key collaboration opportunities.
Analytics & Reporting
- Weekly and monthly performance reporting of site and correlated digital marketing activity, focusing on traffic, engagement, conversion and sales.
- Successfully drive traffic, conversion, customer retention and overall online improvements.
- Report weekly on email marketing and social media performance.
- Constant monitoring of Ecommerce industry best practice and strategy planning.
- Freelance Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager with 4-5 years’ experience.
- Experience working in a similar role for a contemporary or luxury fashion brand.
- Proven expertise in online trading achieving measurable results in sales growth through proven online strategies.
- Track record in implementing digital marketing campaigns.
- Expertise in digital analytics to inform strategy.
- Skilled in copywriting and content creation.
- Experience identifying improvements based on consumer journey and feedback.
- Strong organization skills with ability to achieve deadlines and targets.
- Budget management experience.
- Computer savvy including Shopify, Newsletters, Hootsuite, Buffer, Google Analytics, Photoshop, InDesign, Social Media, Paid Social Media, SEO, PPC, Planoly, Later, Microsoft Office.
- Articulate and professional, confident in liaising cross functionally at all levels.
- Accuracy and exceptional attention to detail.
- Proactive, confident and positive team player.
- Flexible attitude.