A quintessential British Menswear multi-channel brand currently undergoing some truly exciting transformations across the business is looking to extend their ecommerce digital team.
Seeking a commercial and creative Ecommerce Manager to join this dynamic, growing team.
Ecommerce Manager - The Role:
- Implement and execute new season collection campaigns as well as managing promotional and exclusive product drops.
- Take ownership of budgetary spending for digital projects, working alongside design and third-party development agency to research, support, develop, test and implement exciting new functionality that will deliver ROI
- Create and execute weekly/monthly analysis on all product promotions across the channels using analytical programs and excel skills to perform deep dives into commercial performance.
- Manage the end-to-end budget and process for new product launches, from photography through to backend product setup.
- Take Responsibility for stock replenishment, visual merchandising, category navigation, pricing rules and general search routes of products
- Manage and mentor an ecommerce assistant and play an integral role alongside a team of content creators, digital marketers and merchandisers to ensure the website consistently maintains TOV and brand identity.
Ecommerce Manager - The Candidate:
- Proven experience of working within ecommerce and ideally luxury but certainly in fashion retail.
- Highly commercial with a keen eye for detail and creativity.
- Working with and owning budgetary requirements desirable.
- Strength in achieving ROI.
- Previous experience working with the Magento 2.
- Confident Adobe Suite skills as well as use of analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
- Strong communicator, confident with leadership potential.
- Experience of managing third-party agencies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is commercially minded and passionate about all things ecommerce looking to step up into a managerial role.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
£Dependent on experience
0115 922 3335