This is a fantastic Ecommerce Manager opportunity for a tenacious go-getter who would like to play a part in the regeneration of this iconic brand.
What we would like you to do:
- Analyse, test and implement new strategies to provide the best possible customer experience across all channels and medias to improve conversion rates.
- Constantly keep on top of new innovation and trends in monitoring and site improvements to keep ahead of the competition.
- Manage the strategy to cover abandoned basket/failed payment etc.
- Oversee on-site data capture mechanisms and overlays.
- Suggest initiatives and ideas to continuously optimise campaigns and improve channel performance.
- Implement SEO strategies in line with business and commercial aims.
- Play an integral part in the forthcoming replatforming project for the business, ensuring the site is future proofed.
What we would like from you:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally from fashion or online retail.
- Sound knowledge of Magento 1 and Shopify.
- Confident experience of managing external agencies for PPC, Affiliates, web development & design.
- Analytical able to use Google analytics to review UX, campaign successes and provide strategies to implement new plans based on these findings.
- An understanding of basic HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, paid search tools such as Google Ads, facebook, Instagram plus others.
- Good project management skills and attention to detail.
- Amazon Seller Central platform experience is desirable.
- Ambition, energy and a real passion for ecommerce would go a long way.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting our reference: 11641 DD.
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
£Excellent salary and benefits package
0115 922 3335