A long-established ladies trend led fashion house, supplying to core high street fashion retailers and offering both online and offline services, is currently looking for a fashion forward Ecommerce Manager with experience in trading, marketing, and managing e-commerce retail brands.
Ecommerce Manager – The Role
- Manage & mentor a small team of creatives across photography, customer services and social media.
- Take ownership of all aspects of the core brand websites from product range, onsite optimisations, to marketing channels.
- You will be responsible for onsite improvements, UX optimisations and overall tactics to improve conversion rates to create the best shopping experience.
- Manage the overall marketing budget reporting on targets/budgets.
- Run with the support of the Social Media Manager; paid social channel, PPC and affiliates to drive traffic to the brand site increasing awareness and collaborations.
- Responsible for managing existing market places, and finding/launching new market places, including Catch, Trade ME, E-bay, Amazon.
- Keep up to date with the latest ecommerce trends and innovations.
Ecommerce Manager – The Candidate
- Must have proven experience of working on a trading retail website.
- Managed a Trading & Marketing Calendar, creating exciting content to engage customers.
- Working knowledge of PPC, Paid Social, SEO, Affiliates, Email, and Social.
- Experience with paid social such as Facebook Ads Manager, analysing results and optimising to drive traffic and conversions.
- Google Analytics would be advantageous as well as knowledge of Shopify or Shopify Plus platforms.
- An enthusiastic team leader able to motivate busy team.
- An understanding of logistics and good customer service is essential.
- Solid communication skills as well as HTML knowledge.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and successfully manage deadlines and expectations of stakeholders and customers.
Please apply with your updated CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 11654 DD.
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
£ Dependent on experience
0115 922 3335