Are you an Ecommerce Manager looking to join an amazing global business with a true family feel who offers great flexibility along with excellent employee perks?
Established in the 70’s selling highly sought after household named grooming and homeware products, the company is going from strength to strength and require a passionate, technical Ecommerce Manager.
- Experience of Salesforce, Google Analytics, Adwords and SEO tools required.
- Proven track record of delivering multiple projects.
- Creative and strategic thinker with a commercial understanding.
- Highly numerate and an advanced user of Office Suite.
- Passionate about ecommerce and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent team player.
- Proven experience of growing some exciting brands through ecommerce activities.
- Oversee the business ecommerce platform within the UK & Europe constantly evolving the platform to ensure the brands maintain TOV.
- Manage site efficiency with developer, MIS manager and Platform provider (Salesforce)
- Deliver innovative processes to improve the customer journey and online experience.
- Review and recommend improvements for site optimisation including de-bugging, PPC, GA & SEO.
- Develop ecommerce strategy to support growth and acquisition.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly analytical reports, forecast new launches, implement promotions and product replenishment.
If you are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to grow some incredible household brands then this is the job for you!!
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.