Due to major growth this leading clothing designer and manufacturer is looking for an ambitious Ecommerce Manager to play an integral role in those expansion plans and improve onsite UX.
- Lead the planning, development and implementation of a new international ecommerce platform.
- Manage and maintain existing website whilst the new platform is in work
- Ensuring optimum website performance and implement innovative website features to improve both the customer experience, sales and conversion rate
- Initiate and optimise paid search/PPC and SEO
- You will be an essential part of pushing our online campaigns, creating content, landing pages and structuring the site according to current promotional activity.
- Be the main driver to push the development of the site with the external agency and work together to resolve issues that affect the site
- Working with affiliates and marketplaces to optimise listings and revenue.
- Take ownership of site and page content, product listings, search results, promotional banners and features
- Provide ongoing A/B testing to improve the conversion rate and user experience of the ecommerce site
- Previous proven experience of working with B2C and B2B ecommerce and multiple websites.
- Knowledge of replatforming will play an important part in this role.
- Knowledge of current PPC/paid search best practices, SEO and latest paid search strategies
- Excellent project management, organisational and communication skills
- Ability to use Google analytics and to interpret data to drive business recommendations
- Image editing skills (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience using a website CMS and a good understanding of HTML
- Strong Excel skills to manipulate content CSVs
- An additional European language would be an advantage due to the international nature of the websites
- A passion for ecommerce with a desire to further your digital career.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number 11758 DD, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.