Autonomous and hands-on Ecommerce Manager opportunity with a growing brand based in Central London.
Thriving contemporary brand with a fast-paced, motivating work environment and beautiful Central London based offices. This is ideal for someone who wants to join a team who are all passionate about the product and what they do.
- Managing the day to day running of the ecommerce website
- Work closely with the Content Executive to execute organic and paid social campaigns
- Plan and execute events and partnerships
- Manage and execute the strategy
- Create and manage the marketing calendar
- Plan and execute the digital marketing strategy across all digital channels (Email, paid social, PPC, affiliates and content)
- Create and execute CRM campaigns
- Minimum of 4 year's experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of ecommerce platforms (Shopify ideally), CRM platforms, affiliate marketing and social media platforms
- Strong Excel and Google Analytics skills
- Salary up to £45k
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
£35000 - £45000 per annum