Mode Search are collaborating with a global luxury fashion brand who are looking for an Ecommerce Manager. (Salary up to £42,000 + Benefits)
You will report to the head of Ecommerce and be responsible for driving sales, conversion and the user experience through efficient trading and development of the website.
- Work with the external Web Development agency to improve functionality and implement website improvements
- Manage all website content upload
- Manage online trading and onsite promotions
- Manage all ecommerce projects or new initiatives to improve onsite performance and usability
- Report on website performance using Google Analytics, using data and insight to continuously optimise the customer experience and improve sales
- Work closely with Marketing on SEO strategy
- Commercial, analytical and numerate with a strong focus on trading
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Good communication skills
- At least two years’ experience managing a successful e-commerce website
- Experience within a retail business.