Ecommerce Marketplace Assistant (11812 DD)
A well-established apparel and intimates business with some of the best known brands under their wing are currently looking for a commercially focused Ecommerce Marketplace Assistant.
This role requires someone with a passion and vision for marketplace enrichment and product optimisation.
- Inventory management for third party marketplaces (e.g. Amazon Seller Central/eBay)
- Provide assistance on the day to day activities across company multiple websites.
- Create content for online listings utilising keywords for SEO
- Online merchandising
- Managing customer service enquires efficiently and effectively
- Provide accurate reports on daily & weekly sales performance.
- Research and keep up to date with latest methods of customer engagement (UX/UI)
- Play a supporting role with the wider Ecommerce team.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of managing marketplace vendors such as Amazon and eBay,
- Confident knowledge of operating within an ecommerce environment.
- Excellent communication skills with both internal, external and affiliates.
- Adaptable with a good level of analytics knowledge able to report finding in an accurate and concise manner using advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent team player.
This role would suit anyone looking to take the next step in their eCommerce career and who enjoys a diverse product range.
Please apply reference 11812 DD with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.