An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced Ecommerce and Social Media Executive, to join this fast-growing young women's fashion brand based in the UK. They are inspired by forward thinking, fashion conscious women who want a high-quality wardrobe at an affordable price. They are currently launching within big names on the British high street and require a talented person to join their team.
As an Ecommerce & Social Media Executive, your job will include:
- Day to day running of the Brands online platform
- You will develop and drive the trading of online channels to increase sales
- Lead aspects of the e-commerce business including, business planning, web analytics, content strategy, promotional campaigns, and other online marketing
- Be responsible for social strategy for the brand, managing and increasing the company's social media channels, which includes YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Build and maintain a close working relationship with the product/design teams to ensure all product information is accurate
- Make recommendations to improve the website through optimising site navigation, product placements etc
- Implement and maintain processes to ensure all website updates and projects are fully tested and launched on time and to budget
- Managing any ecommerce promotional setups
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who wants to work from home and who wants to join a company that’s really pushing the boundaries.
You will ideally come from a fashion online retailer/brand.
We regret that due to volume only successful candidates will be contacted