Senior Ecommerce Trading Executive
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Ecommerce Trading Executive who is passionate about product, onsite trading, and marketplace management.
- Take ownership of the trade calendar, ensuring all campaigns, product and category launches meet company strategic deadlines.
- Manage product inventory for the brands across Amazon and eBay but marketplaces in general.
- Create and amend online promotions, manage categories, landing pages, ensuring that they are constantly updated and following key trends and current new fashion developments.
- Manage the customer journey from initial site visit to basket conversion, optimising the experience to ensure visitor transition.
- Using 3rd party technology, data analytics, testing to make essential and ongoing site improvements.
- Build collaborative relationships across all departments including Merchandising, Ecommerce, Customer Service and Logistics.
- Previous experience of working in a similar online trading role and have proven skills in managing both UK and ideally International sites.
- Clear organisational, analytical, and planning skills, highly commercial.
- A passion for product ideally with a background in Fashion, Lifestyle or Sportswear but other industries will be considered, with drive/enthusiasm for a fast paced and growing online business.
- Some web design or basic html coding would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience of working in a cross functional team
- Confident user is Microsoft office in particular Excel.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to develop and grow within a fun, friendly and team orientated business.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.