Seeking a creative eCommerce & Trading Manager .....
This role requires someone one with a passion for eCommerce to develop and drive the trading of the online channels.
Are you ready for a lifestyle change and looking to join a vibrant, forward thinking, ethical organic clothing brand? Apply today
- Lead the development of high-level brand marketing and customer engagement strategy.
- Be the driving force behind creating innovative ways to merchandise the product across the sites, managing the CRM and customer lifecycle.
- Working with the buying and warehouse teams to forecast and plan new launches and seasonal sales campaigns.
- Take the leading role in all aspects of eCommerce business planning, web analytics, content strategy, promotional campaigns and other online marketing.
- Provide leader and mentorship for a small efficient team to encourage personal development
- Trade the channel to increase sales across the business brands for both the UK and internationally.
- Take ownership of the customer journey creating new and exciting UX/UI to optimise sales and customer retention.
- Must have previous experience at a similar level, with the ability to plan and map out new markets and opportunities.
- A highly creative individual skilled in stakeholder management who can identify, develop, and monitor new ideas to maximise growth.
- It’s essential you have a strong understanding of retail FMCG, ideally within childrenswear, lifetstyle or general fashion brands.
- Solid analytical skills able to create and utilise Google Analytic tools.
- Experience of online Marketplaces is desirable
- Knowledge of Magento 2 or Shopify+ and CRO would be an advantage.
- A proven team leader able to build and sustain an active and effective team.
Amazing expansion plans are already in motion, so if you are someone looking to make a difference and play an integral part in the company’s future development then this is PERFECT!
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.