We are working on behalf of a well-established and renowned company who are looking for a dedicated Ethical Sourcing Compliance Assistant.
The Ethical Sourcing Compliance Assistant will register new global factories and suppliers on to the in-house system and then maintain detailed information, ensuring it is constantly up to date.
Other day to day responsibilities of the Ethical Sourcing Compliance Assistant will include:
- Proofread risk assessments, therefore, attention to detail is necessary, and challenge any points that are not compliant with the company’s set standards
- Research into different countries of manufacture from a compliance point of view
- Issue questionnaire to factories and analyse response and findings
- Prepare reports to present KPI’s and league tables
- General admin for the managers when necessary.
The Ethical Sourcing Compliance Assistant is required to understand CSR but must have the drive to get stuck into an interesting role.