Powder Design Ltd are looking for a European Sales Manager. The position will mainly be based at our office in Stockbridge, Edinburgh, but will require a large amount of travel across Europe.
You will be responsible for -
- Setting up and working with a team of sales agents (some already in situ).
- Making all arrangements in connection with European Trade shows, including product display, set up, sales agent’s attendance, travel arrangements etc.
- Attending European Trade Shows as part of the Sales Team.
- Monitoring sales from agents, working with the agents to ensure sales targets are met, providing training where necessary to ensure agents are fully knowledgeable about the brand and products.
- Organising sample sets in advance of the new season.
- Constantly communicating with the UK team to keep up to date with new developments.
- Sending updates on sales to the UK sales manager on a weekly basis.
- Liaising with our sales administrators to ensure orders are processed and dispatched efficiently.
- Developing relationships with new and existing customers to build confidence in the brand.
- Organising your diary and workload to ensure smooth running of all responsibilities.
- Feeding back customer’s suggestions and requirements to the UK Sales Manager and Design Director.
The ideal candidate will have –
- Proven experience of working in a similar role.
- Good communication skills.
- Be able to produce detailed sales reports for submission to the UK sales manager.
- Flexibility to travel as and when required.
- Good people skills; be able to communicate courteously and professionally.
- An interest in fashion.
- A passion to achieve successful results and to pass this on to agents.
To be discussed at interview, generous bonus scheme also.