Events Executive - Freelance
******Dates - ASAP - 2 days/week (Mon & Weds) - 5 days/week from mid September until early November. The 5 day working week will run from Weds-Sunday - must be available to work weekends*****
Leading luxury good brand is urgently looking for a Freelance Events Executive who is hands-on and can cover a multitude of areas. You will be responsible covering beauty launches across all their 5 sites. This role will cover the successful planning and implementation of the event aligning with their Events, PR & Marketing Strategy.
You will be responsible for providing Events, Production and Operations knowledge and expertise following the event brief and ensuring that these meet the planned KPI’s and objectives. They will also ensure that event-related administrative and operational tasks run smoothly as well as ensure constant communication between all internal and external teams involved in the project.
The candidate will work closely with the Events Manager and wider Events and Marketing teams in supporting all team members allocated to the project.
The role of Freelance Events Executive includes -
Liaising with clients and both internal and external teams to ascertain precise event requirements.
- Collating detailed proposals, event briefs and incorporating creative proposals that fit within store policy.
- Develop event timelines highlighting key dates and updating all key stakeholders.
- Developing and working to budgets, ensuring all aspects of event planning are in budget.
- Ensuring communication with the Events Manager and senior stakeholders to make sure all aspects are covered and signed off internally.
- Coordinating suppliers and internal teams as well as project managing and troubleshooting.
- Supporting and assisting the Events Manager with project and key tasks that are delegated.
- Managing and coordinating all aspects of campaign operations and final execution, including managing invoicing and interdepartmental finance.
Get in touch ASAP to discuss!
£250 per day.
Will be required to work weekends.
Late night working is required across launch date activity.
Regional travel required.
By applying to this advert, you consent to the following use of your Data:
The storage & use of candidate data & CVs for recruitment processes; including sharing their employment details & CV with our client partners.
The storage of contact details from candidates & clients to ensure recruitment processes can be carried out and the sharing of that data should that be necessary during recruitment.