As Sourcer for this highly successful multi-channel high street retailer you will be responsible for delivering outstanding fabric to the Womenswear department offering value without compromising style. My client is looking for someone to help drive the fabric strategy in this exciting category.
- To put the customer at the centre of the product offer to develop & deliver fabric in a commercial and profitable way within the range that maximises sales opportunity. Key responsibilities and measures
- Research, identify, present & deliver with the HO FS key fabric trends for the Collection and Brands.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with Buying, Design and Technical teams driving newness on fabric to deliver the commercial customer benefit in line with the Design Brief, marketing and innovation priorities.
- Work in collaboration with the Head Office Sourcing Team & the Sourcing Offices globally to develop appropriate fabric supply routes enabling departments to react to trade.
- Knowledge of regional expertise by fabric and garment type.
- Work with Buying to fully understand historical sales, research thoroughly and act on market trends, sourcing fabric options globally within price point relating to the customer.
- Proactively agree to take on HO Fabric Sourcing responsibilities where required.
- Understand and take accountability for helping to achieve/exceed margin, whilst driving fabric newness and quality alongside the fabric techs.
- Take accountability for additional BU and Company projects, such as Plan A, and Active Life/Good Move • Influencing fabrics for tendered garment programs.
- Manage and update Fabric Sourcing Library.
- Create and manage clear, detailed Seasonal Fabric Overview
- Efficient running of the Fabric Sourcing and Sampling systems.
- Team travel planning with HO.
If you have relevant experience for this role please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene remembering to state your current salary level and package.
Job ref: RG-5000454
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.