We are working on behalf of a reputable, global supplier who are looking for a Fabric Sourcing Executive & Developer to join their burgeoning team. The Fabric Sourcing Executive & Developer will be working with the established high street customers in the UK, USA, Europe and Canada and working mostly on ladieswear.
The Fabric Sourcing Executive & Developer must essentially have a pro-active approach to work and be one step ahead with presenting new fabrics to the customers.
Fabric Sourcing Executive & Developer will be:
- Constantly conducting trend research
- Analysing new fabrics on the catwalk
- Sourcing new fabrics/techniques/concepts
- Attending fabric fairs, competitor analysis and organising inspirational trips
- Communicate effectively with mills and continuously grow the mill contact database
- Working closely with the designers and product developers to build ranges and support them with fabric properties and costings
The Fabric Sourcing Executive & Developer must thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a can-do attitude, remain self-motivated and demonstrate initiative to work independently
This role is based in Hong Kong