Salary £22-£26k depending on experience
A successful fashion import and supply business are looking for a Facilities Manager to join their friendly team. The building in which my client’s offices are based is also home to a number of other businesses, mainly related to fashion and textiles, which the Facilities Manager will also look after.
This role requires someone who is organised and methodical, with excellent time management and people skills.
This is a combined role so as well as managing the building and facilities the successful candidate will also be a Personal Assistant to the MD of the company.
Facilities Manager – The Role:
- The Facilities Manager will be responsible for all Health and Safety aspects within the work place and around the site.
- They will also be the point of contact and responsible for liaising with/managing all tenants in the building.
- The role will include invoicing rent to tenants and dealing with any tenant issues.
- This person will also liaise with Pension Trust regarding staff pensions.
- Organising quotes and tenders for repairs to properties is also included.
- The Facilities Manager is also responsible for managing the building security team and also managing the cleaning team.
- As mentioned this role is a combined one and will have aspects of an Assistant position as you will be supporting/assisting the company’s Managing Director with all matters as and when, both business and personal
Facilities Manager – The Person:
- Previous experience as a Facilities Manager or similar is required.
- Ideal candidate will hold some sort of H&S certification/qualification.
- Experience in managing the Health and Safety of a building is essential.
- A background in rent collection from tenants would be advantageous.
- Ideal person will be organised and methodical, with the ability to juggle and prioritise different workloads.
- Salary levels is dependent on experience.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference: 11733 KK.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.