This is a fantastic opportunity for a hands-on factory manager to join a well-established UK clothing manufacture. You will be working at its exclusive facility based in North Nottingham working with their manufacturing growing team.
This opportunity would suit a candidate with proven production background in a manufacturing environment with a good understanding of fabrics and is looking for a new challenge and longevity.
Factory Manager - The role:
- As a Factory Manager you will be working with the Managing Director to purchase all raw materials from fabrics to trims, liaising directly with suppliers and chasing orders for critical delivery dates.
- Assist with the Shipping & Logistics (Import & Export).
- Ensure samples and final product are delivered in a timely manner to clients.
- Assist with customer calls, queries and building relationships.
- Plan production with in-house facility and maximise fabric usage.
- Procurement of externally sourced finished product (clothing and accessories) and packing materials.
Factory Manager - The Candidate:
- Ideally 5yrs+ experience working in a similar environment: manufacturing, production, factory background.
- A good knowledge of fabrics, patterns and garment construction processes.
- Excellent knowledge of producing and managing and accurate critical path.
- Good knowledge in scheduling, planning and prioritising work flow and meeting deadlines.
- Confident computer literate (Excel).
- Highly organised, attention to detail on the ball and driven by processes.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
£Dependent Upon Experience
0115 922 3335