A fashion led licensed fashion supplier are looking for a licensing administrator to work with product approval on design, sample and packaging submissions.
- Process all submissions daily in line with deadlines.
- Taking responsibility for a key account and all aspects of licensing for that account
- Communicating via email and telephone to all internal departments and external retailers/factories/licensors.
- Troubleshoot queries for all internal and external parties.
- Reviewing of designs & samples to ensure they align with licensors guidelines.
- Dispatch products for licensor approval utilising licensor online systems.
- Generate weekly charts highlighting account and departmental priorities.
- Building successful relationships with Far East colleagues to facilitate successful sampling process.
- Partaking in regular team feedback meetings.
- Fashion administration experience is preferred, but could also be suitable for a fast learner, with admin experience looking for a new exciting opportunity.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and providing good customer service.
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- The successful candidate must be able to show enthusiasm and team participation whilst working in a professional manner.
- The successful candidate is someone who can use their initiative and make independent decisions.
- Recent experience in dealing with people at all levels.
- This role requires a person who has a good sense of humour and a get up and go attitude.
Commensurate with experience