One of our clients, a supplier of on-trend and fashion-forward ladieswear, have created a position for a Fashion Administrator to join their busy team.
The Fashion Administrator will be involved with:
- Assisting the in-house teams with administrative tasks, particularly the production team
- Manage incoming post and samples, ensuring they reach your relevant colleague
- Answer the phone and customer queries
- Ensure tidy housekeeping of the office, meeting rooms and showroom
- Trips to the post office with samples
- Ensure office and kitchen stock is replenished, for example identifying stationary running low and ordering this
Being in a fast-paced environment, the Fashion Administrator should demonstrate initiative and attention to detail, but above all the Fashion Administrator should be bubbly, want to get involved with the team and continually show dedication.
The Fashion Administrator should have IT/computer skills, particularly with Microsoft office and have at least A-Level qualifications.