- Understand brand DNA and target marketing, be at the global forefront of design trends.
- Collect relevant fashion trend information, gain information through sources as fashion week, trade fairs, fashion magazines, store checks, market visits…
- Own the creative process to make sure the final products meet commercial and image objectives.
- Design and execute product, select materials and color for the international inline range and in close cooperation with customer marketing.
- Make design collections, including hand sketches, illustrations, technical drawings, color concepts and colored sketches, mood boards, merchandizing boards, graphic solutions…
- Ensure proper handover of sketches into development and / or manufacturer, submit all relevant information needed for the development process such as sketches, fabric and trim indication, artworks, etc. Follow up on proto typing and reviewing designs in fittings.
- Ensure an efficient process and communication flow between design, marketing and development for all issues regarding the products.
- Join in customer meeting to present products.
- BA or MA in Fashion Design, knowledge about pattern making, material consumption, fabric & trim usage, familiar with apparel products.
- Expertise and knowledge about details such as embroideries, prints, material washing standards
- Excellent presentation skills to clearly explain design ideas from concept to finalization Requisite
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photo Shop
- Minimum 3 years of experience in apparel design, high level of creativity & commerciality
- Excellent communicational skills in English