Our client, a leading sports-street lifestyle brand, is looking of an experienced Export (EMEA) Sales Manger in London.
Must have experience in managing and supporting European Apparel and/or Footwear Distributors.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with European and Middle East Distributors.
- Work with senior management to establish the wholesale strategy and to ensure that sales targets are achieved.
- Identify, manage, develop and grow accounts within the business KPI’s.
- Be the primary contact for the European and Middle East distributors and agents.
- Work with management to set critical path from account/distributor focus.
- Communicate critical path to accounts/distributors and ensuring deadlines are met regarding sample order deadlines, sales launches/windows, order deadlines, delivery windows, etc.
- Owning sales appointments diary – booking and attending all sales appointments within the approved sales windows.
- Ownership of all in-house sales tools and samples.
- New account terms and conditions negotiation within the Brand KPI’s and to provide feedback for any vendor mandates through Production and Customer Care and Operations Functions.
- Work with in-house and Distributor Marketing Functions seasonally to negotiate promotional activities and contributions to potentialize sales and to build into critical path and share with Business Functions as required to meet agreed strategies.
- Liaise with Customer Care and Operations Function to maintain account delivery schedules and ensuring accounts are kept informed throughout sampling/production process.
- Experience: 2- 3 years in apparel/footwear/accessories international/export sales management
- Past experience in working with or managing Distributors and Agents
- Self Driven, focused and intelligent
- Diligent worker with good communication skills
- Knowledge of German/Dutch/ French/Spanish will be good, but not necessary.
Salary: Market Rate