Are you passionate about fashion accessories and dream of your big break into the industry? If so, you do not want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
My client is an established supplier of men’s, women’s, and children’s accessories. You will be organised, efficient and have great attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be proactive and willing to learn, this opportunity is open to entry level and fashion graduates looking for their first industry role.
Admin Assistant - The Role
- Creating and raising POs on the web portal
- Creating and populating Critical Path documents
- Setting up & filling in workbooks and technical documents during inhouse fit sessions
- Labelling up fit samples to send out to customers
- Taking photographs of samples
- Raising Invoices
- Assisting the Merchandisers and Technologist with administrative tasks
Admin Assistant - The Person
- Pro-active and organised
- Able to work in a fast-paced and hardworking environment
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible to work as part of a team and individually when needed
- Highly enthusiastic and motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation and teamwork skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Dedicated and meticulous
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.